Sunday, December 27, 2009

Spanking On Camp Video Question About Spanking And Discipline?

Question about spanking and discipline? - spanking on camp video

Ok my son is seven something very bad .. yesterday He stole a part of his cousin, while my sister's house. For your DS. He knows that it is wrong. I do not have the game back and apologize, and waited until her father comes home, so that everyone can speak.
My husband and I talked about the difficulty and a Cub Scout camp this weekend (today), who wanted to go really. I thought I would not go for running and go to bed early tonight to be punished. It should go with my husband and do not take my husband, our son. My husband works hard and is not much time away from home with our son. My husband has taken to get a spanking too. I am a wimp and do not agree at first, but then I realized that I need to be better than the foward for something that was he and his father could be Looking at a time.
I agreed to let on one side and the nature of my husband deal with it. He called our son and explained what was happening and why, and gave a paper about the stealing was wrong and why. Thentook our son in another room and gave him blows. He was not beaten, but he hit hard SWAT 5.7 in the background. I gave my son a minute to calm after the beating and told him he was forgiven and they talked for a while.
Tonight is the camp .. I think that was the beating effectively. I wonder what other parents think? It was a good decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment