Monday, December 28, 2009

Key Hider How To Remove The Flash Hider From A JG M4 S-System?

How to remove the flash hider from a JG M4 S-System? - key hider

I try the tip of my stock JG M4 S-removing system. I want to mock suppressor (Orange, which has a job) to replace.

I took the little Allen wrench screws on the back of the mouth, but there is a small black thing in the nature of the parties can not be deleted. I tried to turn the barrel in all directions, but I can not be removed.

Thanks
JTK

1 comment:

Zenkotsu said...

Hey, I heard that the problem is time. I have many friends who have the same weapon versions 2008 and 2009. If you have already tried, tools or other means to disable the flash, Hitler and still can not get out, then I was firmly where it occurs, by JG. I have recently adopted new A3 JG August with the same problem.

What you need to get from what is said by the experience of other airsoft, first boil the water to a temperature high enough and at some point, if you really think that nose dive, because I think for 5 minutes, the glue melt, as it is to give one or two minutes to cool. Then apply much pressure when you turn the weapon values, does not move, because there is no need for threaded screw jack in the oppressors of the imagination. Hope that helped.

One thing I would add, if the suppressor is fantasy short or long term, an inner cylinder depth is recommended. You need to buy more and more a barrel for better accuracyAccuracy and diversity. If you set the locks to gun with a silencer inner values, you will lose accuracy only. This is because bb goes so far into the barrel before the silent imagination in a small room, but there is no internal cannon is closely the mock silencer, bb starts jumping up and exactly what was lost.

Post a Comment