Monday, February 8, 2010

Funny Marriage Wordings Invite To My Friends Who Of You Had Funny, Very Romantic Or Slightly Crazy Or Very Unusual Marriage Proposals?

Who of you had funny, very romantic or slightly crazy or very unusual marriage proposals? - funny marriage wordings invite to my friends

I ask because I was the one question to my husband and I have not done a very romantic .. We still have a happy marriage and were married for 20 years. I wonder what it means to receive a proposal very imaginative, crazy, funny and totally romantic. I would be pleased to share your story with me about his proposal .. If you are a woman who proposed her partner is very good to ... Thanks

1 comment:

Clo ! said...

Mine is "unusual"! My husband and I were living together. One evening after work, went to a friend who had traveled from Italy to see. When he came home drunk, he came to see us crawl into bed and complained little. I woke up and I saw him on the floor with a look of "pain" in the face and screamed (it was 2:00): "What?" Are you sick? " Now he lay on the ground and moaned: "I have something in my pocket. You know what?" I stood up and took a stone "good" diamond in the pocket. I asked: "What is it?" He: "It a diamond stone, and you marry me? "I said, 'What the hell has happened to the ring? He replied: "No idea, I have only one stone!" I went to bed, lying on the ground and the next morning, he recalled the story and immediately apologized and sat down in an entirely new act. Nine years later, and two children, I am here, lol!

Post a Comment