Sunday, February 7, 2010

Maxine Cartoons Author How Can I Learn To Draw Cartoons On A Computer?

How can I learn to draw cartoons on a computer? - maxine cartoons author

I tried several times with paint, but can not draw lines very well and terribly frustrated. Is there a faster way for someone who can not really draw very well with one finger ... I have many cartoons I would add online. For example, what constitutes material Maxine ... funny words and a paragraph or two is all that I want to do

8 comments:

alan j said...

Flash is good, or you can use HTML

$h@h said...

I'm InTouch with the graphics of the last 4 years.

Flash to my knowledge is mainly for the animation.

Try Paite Corel (www.corel.com) and Adobe Photoshop.

These are industry standards in Grphics.

You can use the tablet pen instead of drawing with the help you mouse.it your drawing skills to use in reading.

Spike said...

There's an easier way. And more efficient. However, there is a price. Photoshop and buy what you can do to be enthusiastic. Or you can use a 30-day trial version from www.adobe.com / products / photoshop / main.ht ...

Vermin said...

The painting is a software worthless
Direct Mail and I have this question and tell you how to better software for you for free

zacklee9... said...

One is that you can draw on a sheet of paper can then be read by a scanner. I am an ameteur host and Microsoft Paint for all my stuff ...

speckled... said...

You can scan in color, and then him and his piety, easy and effective!

Sean Brackeen said...

Flash, you can animate them, or shoot, you can drag it, and save them as JPEG files

TrickMeN... said...

Have you tried to flash? That is my recommendation would be.

Post a Comment