Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Red Highlights Redken Hair Toner For Brown Hair With Blonde Highlights?

Hair toner for brown hair with blonde highlights? - red highlights redken

My natural color is ash brown. I am cool blonde highlights. I have a few left here again the medium brown, which has a reddish tint. I want to get rid of redness (durable) than with a purple shampoo.

I have tried Redken EQ 09N and 09V. I have sung many colors in your house with a pharmacy, hair color, but never by me. What are these? Is there a question? You do not want my hair lighter, you want only the shadow of the red out.

1 comment:

NjNiccs said...

OK Redken Shades EQ is a "trigger", which is essentially a developer. What you need to do is half and half mixture of 09N and 09V, but V neutralize the yellow and gold on the Reds, when trying to get an equalizer with a green background, green BC neutralized best with a red-violet. In both cases, wash and dry hair. Then the color will mix / activator and put it in your hair. Really should work and neutralize only 5-10 minutes to have, you see because you do not want to leave too long. But please make sure not to get in the highlights, because you do not change their color. Good luck, I am sure he will do a good job!

Post a Comment