Monday, February 1, 2010

Biotene Side Effects Biotene Toothpaste? Is There Any Side Effects To Using It?

Biotene toothpaste? Is there any side effects to using it? - biotene side effects

Well, my mouth dry = (
Someone has a question on why it always dry mouth despite drinking plenty of water, that's what I do. I was thirsty, taught first, I heard about diabetes, but I have the test strip with a thing and I do not know.
Most of which I every other variety of symptoms of diabetes, as well as dry mouth,
also someone recommended to her mouth, but toothpaste Biotest baught in asking if someone has used and whether the relief wash?
Or enter nausua or something after him?

Heres a picture of you cover what I'm talking about questions
http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/pics/pro ...

Oh, and I will choose the best answer =)

2 comments:

Amanda Panda Bear said...

I use a toothpaste that sometimes, and I like rinsing.

No, I

Different people have different types of saliva and in different amounts. If your mouth is dry, you may actually Allways something like xerostomia (spell that right?), Including the symptoms of dry eye. Even if you do not really do that, as I said, some people are more or less saliva. Mabey is the way they are.

I have very dry mouth after brushing, then I want to clarify with Biotest. I do not know like toothpaste, I personally perfer the normal rinse after brushing. I have a problem keepign wet my mouth, except for the fact that I have a mount 24 wear / 7, and it just somehow seems even worse: (. But flushing is impressive, I think.

In fact, it seems that saliva is really important to prevent tooth decay. It keeps the bacteria completely neutralized runnign rampant with the production of acid. So we have a dry mouth is not good for your teeth!

Theres no nausea or anythingfor me, why not? You swallow, you know:)

Anyway, good luck with it! I do not think you should use as a mouthwash and toothpaste, but of course, that what they use each other so that they can sell to want both:)

PenPress said...

Biotest toothpaste helps and has no known side effects.

However, toothpaste, mouth rinses can help more with dry mouth.

Post a Comment