Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Get Dell Webcam Manager To Recognize A Non Dell Webcam Turn My Webcam OFF. Argh The Blue Light !?

Turn My Webcam OFF. Argh the Blue Light !? - get dell webcam manager to recognize a non dell webcam

Hello,

I can not turn my camera.

I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 ........... Built in cam / mic.

Whenever I used to leave a message on Facebook or is a video on YouTube, when I'm freaking out a record to be done.

I've been trying to open "Dell Webcam Manager" (not turn off the webcam) and "Center of the webcam Dell (do not disable the webcam)

This is the Adobe Flash, you activate the webcam .. Dell does not. You know? Adobe Flash, the little thing that it asks if you "Allow" to use to carry on a vid to start?

I tried to go task manager, but I see nothing that I as a "webcam" .... in the process list

And ... there is nothing on my webcam, connected to the system tray, which can be closed.

How can I disable? ... and no, I will only cover with tape.

1 comment:

Polarbea... said...

Just go to any site that uses flash such as YouTube and go right to video or something and you get the Settings menu, then you are a webcam image seen on the floor, should the small window that appears. You should be able to change your settings to turn it off.

If you are still going on and off the webcam from the Device Manager, click Start, click Control Panel, then System Device Manager, look for something to say on behalf of the webcam or the like and the right mouse button and then click Disable (the turn on AA if you need to return if the reuse would require)

Post a Comment