Monday, January 4, 2010

Car Accidents In Illinois Does Illinois Medicaid Cover Car Accidents Bills Over $14,000 Or Ambulance? ?

Does Illinois medicaid cover car accidents bills over $14,000 or ambulance? ? - car accidents in illinois

I was involved in a car accident where other driver was actually at fault. I also have witnesses that this state of another human being is the cause of the accident. The guilt of knowing my concern is not acceptable to the other drivers. I am happy if the other person assumes responsibility or not. My concern is that only the responsibility of my car, I have come not so to me. Today I received a few tickets for me and my children who are more than 14,000. I have insurance Medicaid DHS. Who knows, Medicaid, when the bills pays for pre-clinical emergency and ambulance services. The accident occurred before 3 weeks.

The following are some of the services they receive at the hospital who have contributed to 14 U.S. dollars? 00 only for my son, for me $ 2,000 and $ 2,000 for my son. Apparently bill will be higher, because they did not receive an ambulance ambulance

X-ray radiology to all
Spinal CT
Head CT
CT body
Abdominal
Sutures were.

3 comments:

Lori said...

If you are Medicaid, which covers all services in this case. If it is determined (by the driver of the other) that the failure of another party) will be reimbursed DHS (Department of Health Services or Medicaid) by assignment.

Lori said...

If you are Medicaid, which covers all services in this case. If it is determined (by the driver of the other) that the failure of another party) will be reimbursed DHS (Department of Health Services or Medicaid) by assignment.

mbrcatz said...

Cookies do not determine guilt. Even the police do not determine guilt. Guilt is often by insurance adjusters after reviewing the case law of the state is determined.

Without knowing exactly what you mean that DHS, you need to call Medicaid to see if they pay their bills. If Medicaid because she is pregnant, most of the time you only pay the bills related to pregnancy, which means it does not extend to this accident.


Even if the other driver is at fault, it is quite possible that they are not insured. If the insured is likely to a minimum liability insurance is insufficient to have to cover all the bills. Even if she is at fault, and provide sufficient coverage to cover the bills, is also very likely that you will not see a cent for at least six months, or until all parties are fully recovered from that accident, that if it later .

Bottom line - after all, you are responsible for your medical expenses.

If your doctorMedicaid is complete, you can pay your bills. If you get the money later from the other driver to pay first money on Medicaid, the amount paid on their behalf.

Post a Comment