Sunday, January 3, 2010

Woman Tied To Table Anyone Good With Movies? I'm Trying To Find One I Saw As A Kid About A Kidnapped Woman And A Little Girl.?

Anyone good with movies? I'm trying to find one I saw as a kid about a kidnapped woman and a little girl.? - woman tied to table

There are few places that I can remember. I know that at some point the woman is tied to a kitchen chair at a long table. I think at some point, the kidnappers is to eat at the table when it is connected to. It will do nothing, and provides the steps to break the chair and is free. She meets a girl hiding in a strange room, or it could be the basement, I'm not sure. He also tried to escape by jumping over a caravan from the second floor of the house in captivity, is being chased by dogs when I'm sure. I think when she mocks the kidnappers camper goes home. That's all I remember. Any help would be great. As I said earlier, I saw when I was very young, so I do not remember the actors or actresses, or why she was kidnapped or something like that.

2 comments:

MystMoon... said...

Intensity (1997 TV mini-series)
Aka Dean Koontz's Intensity
Actor John C. McGinley, Molly Parker, Blu Mankuma, Katie Stuart, Piper Laurie
Synopsis:
Chyna Shepard, a young woman of twenty years has had a difficult childhood. Her mother was a drug addict, their friends, which is often misused. ... Chyna is willing to share their past behind and go with her best friend, wild and free spirit, Laura Templeton, the opposite of severe personality Chyna's live fearfully made. That night, while the rest of the house is asleep, wakes Chyna sits at the window, lost in thought when he heard an intruder in the house. Quickly stir Hide under the bed. Then he slips into the camper and burglar hiding in the room. The intruder, a sadistic serial killer named Vess, boots, unaware of the presence of Chyna. Chyna soon discovers that he a kidnapped 16-year-old girl named Ariel and keeps locked in his basement. If Vess comes home in the country, Chyna left the trailer at home and determined Tor to find and rescue the girl.

valkyrie... said...

You have not seen him yet, but you are here for:

Post a Comment