Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gatsby Styling Wax Using Mandom Gatsby Moving Rubber Spiky Edge For Styling Fauxhawk?

Using Mandom Gatsby Moving Rubber Spiky Edge For Styling Fauxhawk? - gatsby styling wax

Well im going a haircut at a time, preserve and usually always do an imitation hawk, but if you usually gel, whose style I like how it all wet and hard looks. But then I think that with the help Gatsby Styling Wax. My hair is a little thick, I should ask my hairdresser Thinn before you change the style and wax Mandom Gatsby Moving Rubber Spiky Edge Faux Hawks good style?

1 comment:

cookie said...

Yeah, yer will be more efficient products thinning hair, wet and heavy, and you will be using less product.

oo I've never heard of Mandom Gatsby moving rubber surround Sharp heard, but most are products for Gatsby pump, so I'm pretty sure it will be good:)

Post a Comment